Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We're bored so...

First off, this last week of school thing is a terrible idea. There's like two classes the entir day and the rest is just making up grades. My GPA is at 3.75. Not the best because I can get an A...

RAMBLING FAILS. Jeez, you people don't care. You see, Darth Raven is supposed to be helping me write this, but he's not. He's playing on maxgames.com, playing the viking thing...?

Yeah. Here's my poem that I wrote in 20 seconds.

You know me.
I know you a little.

I know when you go to the doctor
I know when you go to the dentist
I know the birthdays of all your relatives,
Or at least the ones you care about.

You are made of structure and blood.
I am of boxes and numbers.
We are an exchange of information.
We are the set of interconnected time.

I know when your dog needs to go to the vet
I know when and where your next vacation will be.
I can follow you on your cell phone
No one is smarter than me.

I predict your future very well
I know your most important things.
Your life is written across mine.
Your years are shorter than mine.

Who am I?
Time can only bring the pages of my new life.
The past rips my body down.
You care only for the future.
And I am willing.

Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment