Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

More Cats (Unintentional)

I was walking around to get the marchathon pledges for marching band, m'kay?

I went to one of the people that chose to support me and they had a cat on their front porch. It was white and gray and it pretty much looked like a demon cat by the way it looked at me.

Anyways

Before I knocked on the door I petted it a little bit and I was like "pretty kitty!" and my brother was with me too, forgot to tell you that.

A little kid was running across the street screaming. I recognized him as one of the owners children so I waved. He smiled and started talking to my brother (who was having quite a difficult time on the skateboard, being 75 degrees and shorts and short sleeves on it was WAy too hot.).

Another one of her kids opens the door and I asked for his mom. He went to go get her. The cat started to try to get into the house. I blocked it with my hand.

"Uh, is the cat supposed to go into the house?" I asked the little kid. I thought it could so I let it go.

"NO! IT'S NOT A CAT!!!" the little kid screamed and was chased indoors by another one of his brothers. "MOM IT GOT IN!" as the cat bolted downstairs. I simply gawked at my brother who was laughing so hard he was almost crying.

She told me she was going to pay me the next day, not listening to my warnings that the cat (it really did look like a cat, I swear) had gotten inside of her home. I was laughing so hard that I just agreed and walked away.

It was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment