Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Regarding the Mac

Dear Mac: I can admit that you are a sleek looking computer. Hey, you even have a glowing, half-eaten fruit on your screen. You are very good with artistic elements like photoshop or music stuff, but...I don't do that.
Hey! I'm a local businessman and I bought a Mac for my birthday. (By the way, could you lower the price by...a lot? I couldn't get anything else for my birthday, and this is turning out to be a piece of junk!). I want my refund back.
I can never find my files.
I don't understand the importance of a huge collapsable toolbar near the bottom of the screen that jumps over my document everytime I put my mouse there to get it out of the way while I'm reading something extremely important from my boss.
I really don't care that you think your computers are easier. They're not.
I was taught in school using PCs. This isn't really working. I hate it.
Get out of my life, Mac.

~Anonymously Annoyed.

P.S. I won't even get started on the iTouch!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its sad when a businessman doesn't know how to run the simplest operating system in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously the businessman was taught to use the PC. Obviously, obviously.

    ReplyDelete